You are here
Some reflective questions
- All human beings have the right to impact and take responsibility for their own lives. Imagine if a user wanted to smoke a cigarette, take snus, drink one/five beers, smoke cannabis or drive a car too fast.
- What would your limits be in offering help as an assistant?
- Who could you discuss the matter with?
- An assistant creates a Facebook group for assistants to share experiences.
- Would you, in your role as an assistant, join the group?
- What type of ‘ground rules’ should the group have?
- Would you tell the user, who employs you, that you have joined the group?
- Would you discuss the matter with anyone before deciding to join the group? If so, who?
- You are going to employ a new assistant.
- What would you expect the most from an assistant?
- What questions would you ask?